Need to make a payment via check? Simply fill out the online form and click on submit. We will turn your information into Check Draft and deposit it with our bank, just as if you had written and mailed a check to us.
Your information is secure. This is a secure website as denoted by the 'https' in the address bar for your browser window as well as by the 'secure' function of the address. We employ a minimum of 128 bit encryption on our websites and we are PCI compliant.
Once we have received your check, we will credit your account appropriately and deposit the check the same day we receive the payment from you.
If you have any questions, you can contact us directly at 509 412 1356 or use the handy online chat system we have provided at the top of the page.
Thank you very much for keeping your account current and up to date, we appreciate your business.
Please fill in all the required fields.
Please enter the security code in the field below. The CAPTCHA code is not case sensitive.
Demand Draft Authorized by Signor.
Draft Guaranteed by Drawer and Acceptor.
Terms and Conditions (Demand Draft)
- In the absence of any specific instructions to the contrary to BK Attorney Services, LLC (hereafter “BKAS”), the demand draft will be effected
in the currency of the United States.
2. Unless otherwise indicated, all charges incurred and payments due are for the account of the User. User agrees there are sufficient funds in their
account to make the above payment by online demand draft check and that User is authorized to issue checks on behalf of the business entity.
3. BKAS reserves the right to draw this demand draft on a different date from that specified by the User if operational circumstances so require.
4. BKAS shall not be liable for any losses or damages howsoever incurred except where such loss or damage is directly caused by the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of BKAS or its employees. Notwithstanding the foregoing, BKAS shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental or indirect loss or loss of profit (actual or anticipated), goodwill or business opportunity.
6. Any request by an applicant for a replacement of, or refund of the amount of, a lost, stolen or destroyed demand draft is subject to BKAS' consent and such terms and conditions which BKAS may in its discretion impose, including without limitation, an acceptable indemnity in favour of BKAS in such form as BKAS may specify, payment of such fees or charges as may be imposed by BKAS and complying with any other requirements of BKAS.
7. If the demand draft is to be re-purchased or returned to BKAS for cancellation, please note that we fully reserve the right to refund such proceeds only after these monies have been repaid to BKAS by the drawee bank, less all costs, charges and expenses.
8. Applications received after cut-off time will not be processed on the same day.
11. The User agrees that these Terms and Conditions are in addition to the General Terms and Conditions Governing Accounts or such similar terms governing the account relationship with BKAS.
12. BKAS reserves the right to reject any application without prior notification to User.
13. BKAS reserves the right to revise any fees and charges from time to time without prior notice.
14. BKAS reserves the right to add, alter, vary or modify any or all the terms and conditions herein at any time at its discretion without any notice.
15. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of the State of Washington and the applicant submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Franklin County, State of Washington.
16. User authorizes the bank listed above to pay and charge my bank account for checks drawn by and payable to the order of BK Attorney Services, LLC as indicated above. I understand that I understand that I must contact BKAS or my bank to cancel this authorization and that I must do so immediately as time is of the essence.
17. User hereby authorize BKAS to initiate withdrawals by electronic funds transfered from my checking account, as identified below, for amounts owed to BKAS, including, but not limited to, current and past due amounts as well as any interest charges or other applicable fees.
18. User authorizes the financial institution at which my checking account is held is hereby authorized to debit my checking account for the withdrawals initiated by BKAS. If my account does not have sufficient funds to cover the debits authorized herein, I agree to pay the prevailing Returned Debit service charge (currently $40.00), which may be collected electronically, for each transaction that is returned unpaid. I acknowledge that the origination of ACH transactions in my account must comply with all applicable laws.
19. User hereby attests that the above information is correct, and User understands and agree to all provisions of this authorization form. User agrees that the act of entering the CAPTCHA Code, checking the Agree to Terms checkbox and clicking on the 'Make Payment' subsmission button constitute an affirmative and positive act to authorize and place the electronic signature of user on the demand draft document, and further, user has authority to issue check payments on behalf of the Law Firm.
Check here to save the information in this form so you don't have to retype it the next time you are here.
CHECK THIS BOX TO ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE. YOUR CHECKING OF THE BOX AND CLICKING ON THE SUBMIT BUTTON BELOW WILL BE CONSTRUED AS YOUR SIGNATURE AND CONSENT TO DEPOSIT THE ABOVE CHECK FOR THE BENEFIT OF BKAS.